What type of feedback do you receive?
Here are a few example comments. Click here for many more comments we have received.
I appreciated how (the training) provided a biblical framework but also had practical applications. I liked that it addressed the issue from both sides and very different backgrounds.
I particularly enjoyed the rooting of unity and reconciliation found in scripture.
It was helpful to hear from members of minority ethnicities about the constant pressure they feel to assimilate into the dominant culture and give up or hide who they really are.
The stories, examples, and videos were the most meaningful to me. Both trainers told their stories very well and were genuine. The stories clarified the concepts without embarrassing anyone.
The Bible passages and their connection to the conversation were extremely powerful and helped us stay rooted in what can drive this whole thing.
Both speakers were very insightful & were very thought-provoking & eye-opening! The training was executed & organized very well!
This was extremely helpful, and it was very engaging. I am definitely going to be going back over my notes. It gave me a new perspective.
The training was interesting, educational, enlightening, transformative (I’m out of adjectives) for me.
Do participants leave with practical action steps?
We typically include suggestions for practical action steps and opportunities for participants to reflect on how they will apply the content. However, we also recognize that effective action steps typically:
- Come from the Holy Spirit (not us)
- Require prayer, reflection, and research
- Are discussed with teammates
- Are processed with a coach, mentor, or supervisor
It is typically not possible for the above items to take place during our training programs. Therefore, we focus on helping the participants to have a biblical, effective foundation for selecting effective action steps after the training is over.
Can we use your materials for internal trainings? If so, how much does it cost?
Yes. The cost varies depending on the needs of the organization. There are two components:
- Cost for the trainers training: We typically charge $2000/day for 2 staff facilitators (plus transportation and housing) plus a one-time setup fee of $1000 per trip. So, if we determine two days would be sufficient for the trainers training then the cost would be $5000 + T&E.
- Trainers Annual Fee: This includes the usage of the materials (videos, powerpoint, handouts, etc.) and, if desired, on-going connection with the trainer(s). The fee varies depending on the number of trainers, how often the materials will be used, plans for on-going connection, etc. It would most likely be between $100-$1000 per trainer per year.
Please contact us for a quote and more details.