About our Coaching Services
Building a healthy, multi-ethnic organization is a complex, long term journey. We can help with every step of the process. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience working with Christian organizations in the area of race/ethnic diversity.
How much does it cost?
The cost depends on the type of project, number of staff required, duration of the partnership, etc. We typically charge $120/hour for coaching services. Please contact us to discuss your needs and we can provide you with a more accurate quote.
Do you provide coaching face-to-face or remotely?
Both. In some cases, we will travel to the organization to meet with the leadership face-to-face. In other cases, we will work with the leadership remotely using conference calls, screen sharing, e-mails, etc. We work with our partners to determine a combination that fits their needs and budget.
Can you give examples?
The following are some of the challenges we can help with. Please contact us to discuss the questions that are on your mind and we can let you know if it is something we can help with.
Working with Churches
- Where should we begin?
- How do we develop a strategic plan and diversity statement?
- How do we recruit and retain diverse staff and lay leaders?
- How can we identify the racial/ethnic demographics and trends in our target area?
- How can we provide church-wide, Bible-based training for our employees and members?
Working with Christian Colleges
- How can we develop culturally responsive student engagement practices
- How can we provide campus-wide, Bible-based training for students, staff, faculty, administration?
- What are effective short and long term goals?
- How can we be more effective at recruiting and retaining diverse students and employees?
- How can we maintain compliance with accreditation requirements?
Working with Ministries
- How can we address cross-cultural tensions and unhealthy power dynamics in our organization?
- How can we provide ministry-wide, Bible-based training for members, volunteers, and staff?
- Do we need a diversity professional? If so, what type of person should we be looking for?
- How can we measure, compare, and improve the race/ethnic climate in local chapters across the country?
- Our Board of Trustees is not convinced that this should be a high priority. What should we do?