ReNew Partnerships is a team effort
We have a small staff and budget, but the the Lord is allowing us to have a big impact. How? Our “team” is much larger than our staff. It includes hundreds of individuals (like you) who are praying, giving, volunteering, partnering, and encouraging us in our efforts. Our ministry wouldn’t be possible (or nearly as effective) without their help. If you are interested in helping, the best place to start is by filling out our registration form.
Some ways you can help
- Accounting / transaction processing: Billing, payroll, transaction processing, etc. (basic accounting, data entry)
- Connecting with members: Personal connections with members for prayer, encouragement, and help using our training resources. (good communication skills, basic online database skills)
- New resource design/review: Give your thoughts/input regarding new training resources (everyone)
- Posting resources on our website: We supply resources and you post them on our blog (basic WordPress, graphic, web skills)
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us.
- You contact us for more information about how to apply as a volunteer.
- We talk with you to find areas where our needs fit with your skills and passions and the areas where you would like to be developed.
- We create a job description for your internship.
- If it is a paid internship… we help you to raise all or part of the support you need for the internship
- You have a great internship experience and help a great cause!