A City on a Hill by Chad Brennan and Richard Johnson
About the talk…
In Matthew 5 verse 14 Jesus calls his followers to be “A City on a Hill” that shines for God’s glory. In this talk, ReNew staff Richard Johnson and Chad Brennan address six common mindsets that can keep Christian college campuses from shining in the area of ethnic relations:
- We should just focus on the gospel
- I’m afraid I’ll sound ignorant
- We just need to be color blind
- It’s not relevant
- There’s no need to force it
- It’s not biblical to give special treatment
They contrast these six mindsets with biblical teachings and encourage the students and faculty to have a healthy, Christ-honoring approach to ethnic relations.
Click here to learn more about our training resources.